7.12.09

A Wonderful Find :)


I found these at Spotlight today when I wandered through the quilting section to get to the paper crafting section LOL and I stopped when I caught a packet of these out of the corner of my eye. I grabbed them and thought "WOW!, I know exactly what to do with these!"
A while ago I bought some plain hair clips and was going to attempt to punch through the ends with a Crop-a-Dile to create the hole but in finding these I don't have to worry about it, plus I don't have a Crop-a-Dile (yet). These are Quilting and Hemming clips aka Hair clips with holes in. When I got home after picking up the children, I got out my supplies and created these--------->

Aren't they cool? There were four but Miss Three grabbed one and has been running around all afternoon with it in her hair. I used the Felt Fusion Flowers (I only had a handful given to me by my awesome upline Lisa Johnson) and I attached them with a Rhinestone Brad, bending the prongs around and clamping them underneath with a pair of pliers. Total time to make this?, approximately 1 minute each if that!

I now am kicking myself for not ordering the Crochet Flower accents in the new Summer Mini Catalogue as how cool would they look? So my next order to Stampin' Up! will include some Felt Fusion Flowers (both colours *tee hee*), more Rhinestone brads and the crochet accent flowers, among other stuff LOL. Anyways if I get too busy to post on here before the Jolly Man in the red suit visits, I wish all you readers a very happy Christmas and good health, lots of wealth and happiness for the coming year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment