20.5.09

Cough cough, sick kids!

*sigh* no time for stamping, sick clingy kids. I love the cuddles but I would prefer if they weren't sick, breaks my heart when they aren't well. Hubby isn't well either, I seem to have escaped the worst of it but have a touch of the bug. I can't afford to get sick! To fulfill my "creative ambition" I am watching card making videos on YouTube and am going to brave the wild weather and head on down to spotlight to see if they have any replacement cutting strips for my paper trimmer :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trina! Thanks for leaving a comment on the WE Stamp blog - and congrats on starting your own blog as well. Hope your children get over their illnesses really soon, and you can get back to some stampin!
    Thanks again, and good luck!
    Michelle Habib

    ReplyDelete