27.8.09

Just a little project



Well what do you know? I got some creative time today and after a good nights sleep, I had the desire to play :) The photos aren't that great, I took them with my cellphone, the batteries in the camera had "fizzled". This is the Ghirardelli box from SplitCoastStampers. Seeing as we don't have that brand of Choccy here in NZ it fits perfectly the Whittikars Chocolate Squares (which Countdown supermarket has on special for $5.99 a box of 16). The lucky recipient of these chocolates will be my cousin in Invercargill who is having a few health issues at the moment. The children are on the mend *yay* long may it last!
All products Stampin up: Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip and Baha Breeze Cardstock, DSP: Urban Garden, Stamp: For You from Great Friends, Ink:Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Accessories: SNAIL adhesive, Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin Sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment