25.9.09

Thinking ahead and other stuff...


I am (trying) to get organised so I bought next years diary, it looked plain and boring and I bought it for this reason *tee hee* anyone who is a papercrafter (or any crafter) will jazz up plain boring things. ;) So with a bit of Designer Series paper, card stock, Scallop Edge Punch and a stamp, we have the finished article :) It has month to a page and week to a page features, which is great, I can see at a glance when I have free dates for *important* appointments like creative nights and such :D
I had every intention of punching along the edge with the Spiral punch so the card stock would slot around the spiral binding but *sigh* the spirals were too close together. I like it and that is all that matters and Miss "Going to be a Stampin' Up! lady when I grow up" has put in her request for one. *cute*
On a much much sadder note :'( My beautiful, outgoing, happy go lucky cousin lost her fight to cancer last week after a short but courageous battle with the devastating disease. The bottom fell out of our world with her passing and we are only grateful that she did pass quickly and is no longer in pain. She passed the same day as Patrick Swayze and we came up with the theory that she wanted to head him off at the pearly gates for a dirty dance ;) She will be missed terribly and the world needs more people like her. We will miss you Leah xxx
Book Recipe
Collins 2010 A53 Diary produced by Croxley Stationery Limited (NZ), Paper: Bella Rose Designer Series paper, Chocolate Chip card stock, Stamp Set: Great Friends, Ink: Chocolate Chip, Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, SNAIL adhesive, White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment