2.11.09

Long Time No See...


Life is just so busy at the moment. I have a few health issues that I am dealing with so my stamping is out of necessesity rather than for pleasure i.e. I still refuse to buy cards now, no matter how crook I am feeling! I made a card for a friend to give someone who had a loved one pass away and, as always, I grabbed my versatile favourite stamp sets that covers every kind of occasion - Baroque Motifs and Great Friend. The subtle bling that I added was some beading wire wrapped around the butterfly with some seed beads threaded on and then twisted to form the antenae of the butterfly. I love the simple elegance of Baroque Motifs and it always seems to get an Ooh and an Aah out of most people, long may it live, it will be a sad day when SU! retire this set.
Card Recipe: Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip. Ink: Baja Breeze, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip. Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Great Friend. Accessories: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Dimensionals and Snail.

No comments:

Post a Comment